Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Need Money for College

4-H high school seniors need to take a moment out of their busy spring and fill out the Branch County 4-H Scholarship form.  This contains the both County and the Jr. Livestock forms.  They are very similar and sometimes ask for the same information, so feel free to cut and paste.

These are due to the office by June 1st. They will need a letter from your high school counselor, parent and 4-H leader.  So plan ahead in asking for these items.  Take a moment and fill this out.  You have done a lot in your 4-H career, so submit your application today. You can even turn it in early if you want!!  Get your application on the 4-H Document page.  Just scroll down for your copy.